Another contest! Here's the LINK to the site with all the info. Hope I'm the lucky, random winner... You know how I love my food, I think every dinner I make has olive oil in it.
From the site: "Monica is giving away one 250ml bottle of Davoli Extra Virgin Olive Oil to one lucky Facebook Fan *and* a $50 gift certificate to a random blogger.
Readers:
To be eligible to win the free 250ml bottle of Calabrian olive oil, all you need to do is become a Facebook fan of Monica’s Fine Foods before Friday, February 26 at 5:00 PM (Pacific Time). At that point, Monica will randomly select a winner from her Facebook Fans and the winner will be announced here on My Bella Vita on Monday, March 1.
________________
Update: March 1st: I won the Olive Oil! Yummy... I will let you know how it is when it gets here. :)
Welcome 2019. No, seriously
7 years ago
Congratulations! I just saw the good news at Cherrye's site :)
ReplyDeletehey, thanks! I was reading your page a bit, you lead some interesting life. :)
ReplyDelete